Furygan Titan Evo jacket
The Titan is the top-of-the-range textile jacket from Furygan. The impressive look may be inspired by Furygan’s racing roots, but the Titan still offers everything you would expect from a multipurpose textile jacket. Sporty and stylish yet practical, the Titan is made for those who do not like to compromise.
Protection / Security
- Titan is homologated
- Main external material: Hitena polyamide.
- Robust, breathable, waterproof and dirt resistant.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approvedby Furygan’s R&D to reinforce textileproducts in terms of tearing and abrasionresistance.
- D3O homologated protectors for elbows and shoulders (1621-2 level 1), which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. Back protector is optionally available.
- Elbows thermoformed external shells, with aluminium inserts, for more protection.
- Areas exposed to tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching.
Ergonomics / Comfort
- Waterproof and breathable insert.
- Thermal padded lining (removable) for maximum protection against the cold.
- The back and chest feature an internal 3D honeycomb lining which offers increased comfort and better thermoregulation in all weathers. The internal lining of the sleeves is constructed from 80% hypoallergenic cotton for increased comfort.
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
- Furygan AFS system : vents with water repellent zips on the chest and back can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest.
- Two connecting zips mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Stretch panels in the elbows